Howdy Portal Questions

<p>I am aware that Howdy updates faster than AIS, therefore, does anyone know if there are any hints on Howdy that indicate that you are accepted or might be accepted into TAMU for transfer admission? Besides the Finances tab opening up, is there anywhere else that would indicate a possible acceptance, such as the "manage applications" tab?</p>

<p>Hint? Hahaha oh wow people are geting desperate, just calm down and wait for a real response.</p>

<p>Ahh who am I kidding? I keep checking the freaking thing 24/7</p>

<p>Are me & my wife going to be going nuts when we apply for our transfers? lol. Not looking forward to stressing out. Good luck guys.</p>

<p>I think it’s a “sign” when your manage applications disappear from being under review. You’ll get your answer within 3 days according to or the previous poster of this thread. That’s usually what happen, they say their manage application is gone “no pending application” or something to find out that they get their decision within 3 days.</p>

<p>My “My Finances” and “My Record” tab opened up on the Howdy Portal for me. I’m going crazy because my status on AIS is still on step 3 and my “Manage Application” is still available. Would they really show you those other tabs where you can sign up for classes and apply for an upper level part of your degree if you weren’t admitted? That seems so mean if so! I applied to Mays Business School as an outside transfer, by the way. I’m super nervous!</p>

<p>I just got my admission notice! I got in!</p>