Howdy Tabs // Telling if you got in??

so can someone please explain what it means if your howdy page goes from 3 to 6 tabs? mine just did and i can’t find out fully what that means. i saw somewhere the next sign you got in is if the “manage application” button goes away? if this happens how long will it be till I find out officially and if I’m applying to engineering the first letter is only whether I got into A&M overall but not the engineering school right??

@emppme1 Auto/academic admits will start seeing their AIS updated around the first of September. For engineering, this will just be your acceptance to the university. Your admission to the major will come later.

Based on your ACT score, you are an academic admit. The tabs changing, in the past, has been indicative of the acceptance following shortly.

Last year, they had some kinks in the Early Action notification for engineering that I hope they got ironed out for this year. That said, I will have to go back and look but if memory serves, I believe some engineering notifications began coming out before Oct. 15. With apps opening earlier this year, it is unknown when the engineering acceptances will come out.

sick thanks for the solid reply

@emppme1 I should clarify, your admission to the university, being an academic admit based on your ACT score, will be coming around early September. The engineering major, should you be accepted, will come later.

Re-reading my post, I thought it a bit ambiguous on that front.