HS 2014 - Application Date Open?

<p>Hi All,</p>

<p>My S will likely be following our D to Bama … Roll Tide! He’s a HS Jr and just got his ACT score, which qualifies him for Presidential … Roll Tide Roll! My question then is when does the Application open for him to apply this summer? He (and we) are anxious to apply. He’ll still be applying to a few other schools, but they’ll all be measured in relation to UA. Really looking forward to extending our Bama experience an additional 3 years!</p>

<p>Any ideas or knowledge on the timing for the new application season?</p>

<p>In the past, the application goes online around August 1. My younger son has put Alabama at the top of his college choices. Plans to retake the SAT with the hope that he can land the Presidential. He has other schools on his list, but like his older brother, he would really like to say “Roll Tide.”</p>

<p>August 1 is when the Common Application is active online to apply.</p>

<p>When my D applied (for fall 2012), I thought the application was available around July 6 or thereabouts.</p>

<p>Yes I was looking at the threads from last year and the application was available the first few days of July! We are waiting anxiously too!</p>

<p>Congrats to your DS Dad2ILD!</p>