HS Junior struggling in Honors Precalculus

Hi, I’m a junior taking Honors Precalculus and I’m struggling in the course. I already asked my teacher for help and I ask her questions in class but the concepts I’m learning are not clicking. All throughout middle and high school I’ve been in the honors math class yet I haven’t struggled like this. Can you please give me some tips to get back on track and resources you used to study? I really want to change my mindset and keep learning but I would like some help.

my teacher assigns a lot of deltamath and honestly that helps a lot for studying and learning how to do equations, or seeing where you went wrong while solving something. ( If your school doesn’t use deltamath you can always make a teacher acc because it’s free)
I also personally like khan academy for brushing up on concepts I don’t really understand. You should probably ask you teacher for some resources too, I’m sure they have a lot

1 Like

I like using a platform called Calcworkshop. It’s called Calcworkshop but they have content ranging from Algebra 1 to Discrete Math. The instructor works everything out step-by-step and which really helped me, plus she’s really passionate which makes it more enjoyable. Good luck!

1 Like