HS Summer Programs (Politics)

Hi everyone,
I’m currently a junior in HS and I’m looking to get into political science. There’s obviously many summer programs offered for that area, but I wanted to see if anyone has other programs for Politics/Law/Hispanic Leaders that are offered.

I have a single mom and I’m first gen, many pre college programs are (very) expensive, so (please) something that is lower cost or free or offers financial aid is appreciated.
I’m in the process of applying for Caminos al Futuro at GW and hopefully also Future Latino Leaders with the Hispanic National Bar Foundation and Questbridge.
I also got into the Young Women’s Leadership Institute at Barnard last summer but was not able to attend due to financial circumstances.

I would appreciate it if anyone could leave some recommendations! It would mean a lot to me (:

@drivera1 Would this program be of your interest?
https://chci.org/programs/r2l-nextgen/

^^ I instantly screamed CHCI R2L NextGen!

I participated last summer, it was an amazing experience that I would definitely recommend looking into! I know the application is due in February and you have to see if you live in certain cities & states, I know all of Texas and California is eligible this year. This was an amazing opportunity to network and you get to meet your Senator/House of Representative ALL EXPENSES PAID!!