HSF Hispanic Scholarship Fund???

I probably didnt get it. :frowning:

Don’t worry i probably didn’t either :frowning:

The graduating senior/incoming freshman pool is always the most competitive, since HSF is so heavily advertised in high schools (not so much in college). So don’t feel bad if you don’t win as a frosh.

There’s still a chance you got it, though.

I’m trying to stay positive but with what you jist said. Nope.

My DD received one but it did not give an amount. They said they would award the amount once they receive my DD’s financial aid documents. Did anyone get an amount of their scholarship with their email? Also do not give up hope, I think that previous applicants or previous scholars received their emails first. Good luck to everyone.

@amstrad Sorry, didn’t mean for that to be discouraging :frowning:

@itsv It is dependent on the aid package. I think that, as long as “net price (before loans) - FAFSA EFC” = $5k or more, you should get the full $5k. Which is totally doable/realistic if your school packs in federal loans as aid.

Good luck guys!

That sad moment when you keep refreshing your email waiting for a rejection :-S lol

I know right lol

I feel like I’m outside of the principals office with no idea why I got called in

I really hope we get it. :frowning:

So do I!^

Are you guys all incoming freshmen?

I feel so nervous right now!

Yea I’m an incoming freshman

Incoming freshman as well

Is anybody an undergrad? I wonder if the pool is big

Does anybody know the classifications?

I’m a transfer student.
Well if this many people haven’t gotten it yet. We’ll probably get it tomorrow like they said they would.

I was notified today that I won the Univision Scholarship!!! This is sooo amazing! Does anyone know if the money goes directly to me or to the school I am attending?

@plsacceptme101 towards you if im not wrong