I am an IB stressed international student

I am an international student from Azerbaijan who is eligible to pay a full tuition fee for UC Berkeley, i am going to apply to the UC BERKELEY, i have a 4.5 GPA Score on a scale of 5, and i have predicted IB Mark 40/45 and i am planning to apply to the EECS, also i did:
A lot of MUN’s
Trained kids for MUN’s
Leader of programming club
Creator and captain of soccer club
Won awards in hardest commitees in MUNS
Science fair school 4th place
Finished programming school with all A’s

What does this mean? Do you mean that your family can afford full tuition? That’s good since UC Berkeley does not give financial aid to international students.

Are you asking about your chances? Top schools have very low acceptance rates for international students so no one can really tell. You can apply and see what happens.

Are you applying to other schools in the US? There are many universities in the US that would be happy to have a full pay international student with high stats.

My government is eligible to pay, and i am asking do i stand a chance of getting admitted , shall i try or not

If that is your real name, I strongly suggest that you change it. Read below to find out how to do that.

it isnt my real name

You have a chance but it is a small chance as it is with all students. Can your government scholarship be used at other universities or is it only good for UC Berkeley?

for the top 10 universities in the world

Admission to any of the top 10 in the world will be very difficult. Sure you can try but it’s somewhat like winning the lottery. Are you applying to any other universities that are easier to get into and affordable without the government scholarship?

Yeah UCSD,UCLA, Tsinghua and pretty much other , UCB is my dream school my extracurriculars will make me to stand out but academics i am worried about it

Will your government scholarship pay for the other Univ of California schools you are considering or can your family afford $75k per year? That is what they will cost and no financial aid is offered to non-residents.

As you have listed your ECs here, they are perfectly fine, but not necessarily stand out amazing. In my opinion, it will be very important how you tell your story - including how you talk about your ECs - through the PIQs.

As defined by??

Repetitive thread. Duplicate account. Both violate ToS. Closing.