I Am Applying by Dec 1 but need clarification on many things!

<p>Yes, I know it is already November 22nd. I tried to figure out all of these on the forums and google but couldn’t find it. In advance, thanks for the help!</p>

<p>I am done with my (quick) application but wont submit the $40 until I figure this out. I got a 2340 and I’m ranked 2 of 500. I’m just trying to get my application in on time. Thanks.</p>

<p>What I know:
I need to send app, scholarship app, SAT scores, transcript by Dec 1
Scholarship app is not available until you send the regular app (I think you can start right away with SSN even if it takes time to get your CWID sent, correct?)</p>

<p>My questions:
What is asked on the scholarship app and how long would it take? I can’t find it online.
I was recommended to apply to the computer-based honors program. Where does that come in?</p>

<p>Thanks again</p>

<p>Once you get your myBama login you will find the scholarship application. Also on myBama is the honors college application, which will also be the place that you apply to CBHP. Good luck and Roll Tide.</p>

<p>IIRC scholarship app was simple, not time consuming</p>

<p>Just sent in my $40 payment. Hopefully will receive my CWID soon.</p>

<p>Scholarship app is super simple. It’s really just a formality unless you’re applying for other scholarships too.</p>

<p>to clarify, the scholarship app for out of state Presidential Scholar is not time consuming? Sorry and thanks.</p>

<p>what other scholarships could i apply to tommmykirkpatrick?</p>

<p>The scholarship app is NOT time consuming…not at all…no essays.</p>

<p>You’re going to get the Presidential Scholarship, which is free tuition.</p>

<p>If you’re a NMSF/NMF, you’ll get a lot more. Are you a NMSF???</p>

<p>If you’re not a NMF, since you have a high SAT, you’ll likely get $4k per year in addition to the Free Tuition. :)</p>

<p>The above “extra” scholarship doesn’t have a name, but is just awarded to those who have stats like yours (or ACT 35/36) who aren’t NMF</p>

<p>No NMSF. :frowning: Missed by a point. Thanks for the response.</p>

<p>I didn’t really look at the rest. I just had to click a box since I am NMSF. But since you have the stats for Presidential, it will not take any time at all.</p>

<p>The other scholarships you can check on the scholarship app are things you have to “qualify” for by being related to employees of specific companies, or related to specific individuals, or from specific counties, or child of an alum, etc. There was a whole list, but it took my D less than a minute to figure out that she didn’t qualify for any of them.</p>

<p>One scholarship that we forgot to indicate that we were eligible for was the one that a grandchild from a WWII vet can get. You do have to provide documentation.</p>

<p>My nephew applied for it, as well as the Presidential and Eng’g, and he got all 3.</p>

<p>Never saw the scholarship for a WWII vet grandchild is that new? It is probably too late to apply for that mid- Fr year.</p>

<p>I did not see the grandchild of WWII vet either. Wonder if it is still on there!</p>

<p>Do you mean the Noyes Scholarship, for WWI vet descendants?</p>

<p>My D is a grandchild of a WWII vet. Can you be awarded this scholarship on top of the NMF scholarship?</p>

<p>My daughters step grandfather is a WWII Vet. Do you think this would count?</p>

<p>I just went and looked. WWI for the noyes and we can do this one easier. Question though, it’s listed under the financial aid section. Is there a needs based component to this and what the award is?</p>

<p>this?</p>