I applied, but I still do not know if I am an international applicant

<p>Ok, supposedly, I am an international applicant.</p>

<p>I came to US (Cali) 7 years ago under E2 Visa and graduated from Cali Elementary / Jr. High / will be in High school.</p>

<p>I asked UCSD admin if I am an international applicant, but he said I ‘might’ be an international applicant (he didn’t know what E2 Visa was).</p>

<p>I have ELC (Irvine, Davis, Riverside guaranteed admission), CSIS ID, and nothing on my on-line UC app indicated that I am an international. Plus, I will be paying in-state tuition until my E2 Visa expires.</p>

<p>Does anyone know about it? Thanks in advance =)</p>

<p>If you answered all questions accurately and were charged only $60 for the application, then you were not considered an international student. If you were charged $70 for the application fee then you were considered an international applicant. Since you are ELC and attended a California high school that should be the only difference. Please check with an international adviser on Monday by calling the campus you applied to verify this information since I’m not an international adviser.</p>

<p>Yes, I answered all questions accurately and was charged for $60, even though my citizenship status says I have a nonimmigrant visa (E2).
Thank you for your answer!</p>