I cannot login in using my PID and Password

I have been trying to apply for housing but I can not log in. It keeps saying invalid username or password which I am sure is correct. does anyone know how to fix this or know who I need to contact? I am really stressing out.

This happened to my son. He was able to do his housing contract with his guest email account (the one you had from the beginning) and the new passphrase (password) that was created when you accepted the offer. Make sure you scroll down to where it says VT Student login on the StarRez portal as well. However, we were not able to log into his VT email or hokie spa or anything else - got the same error message. He called the IT helpline and they walked him through resetting it and it works now great. I would suggest calling the helpline and doing the housing after you get is all situated under your new password. I understand it happens often. I do not know what number he called but I think you can search VT 4Help or VT IT Help and it will come up. I think they are available all the time and solved the issue immediately. Very helpful. It stressed us out too! Good luck!

Yes make sure you don’t login on the first page - it is the login at the bottom for students. I was confused as first trying to login where it shows to login when you go to the first screen.

The button at bottom for students will take you to the normal login / and 2 factor.