I can't decide....

<p>For me it is between UCLA, BC, and University of Miami. Money plays a big factor into where I want to go, and in that respect I got the most from Miami and the least from BC. I also got into the honors program at Miami and would love to hear from some students who are in it about how it has benefited them. I have family in Cali and Boston, so I am a bit worried about being far away from home, and family. Also since I have not visited yet (I’m going this weekend) I have a lot of unknowns about the student body and the feel of the campus. Please anything will help.....thank you.</p>

<p>I was in Miami 2 weeks ago and I will 100% tell you I LOVED it. The campus is beautiful, everyone was really friendly, and the classes I attended seemed top notch.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, I didn't receive very much money so I was unable to attend. UCLA is a great school too, so you have some amazing choices. </p>

<p>I don't have family in Florida or CA and I am attending Chapman next year. I'll be really far form home (NJ), but I see it as an opportunity to grow up.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>i've been to all three campuses... and UCLA is my favorite. I think it is also the most prestigious of the three schools you listed. It really depends on what you personally are looking for in a college town (though I think LA (I loved Westwood) has everything Miami has and more). You also probably have your own idea of what school is best for your major.
If I was in your shoes I'd go to UCLA, alas my shoes will only take me to UM.</p>