I didn’t report one of my A-G courses

I FORGOT TO REPORT A COURSE IN MY UC APP​:sob::sob:, it was Government, so I dont have all the A-G requirements, I have all of them except for the A just for 1 year 🥲, meaning I have 14, what should I do omg? i’m paranoid because i do have the credit!! But i didn’t report it, Do I still have a chance of getting accepted?

You need to contact admissions at each UC you applied to and notify them of the error ASAP.

1 Like

If there are changes to your academic record after you submit your application, you might need to notify the campuses to which you’ve applied.

Keep in mind: We cannot guarantee that a campus can go back to review an application after correspondence has been received. Make sure to save a copy of your correspondence just in case.

Campus instructions & websites for reporting changes:

• Berkeley will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Davis
  • Irvine
  • Merced - click on “myCourseUpdate” link
  • UCLA
  • Riverside
  • San Diego - Updates accepted starting in mid-December. Please wait until you receive your Applicant Portal login instructions.
  • Santa Barbara will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent to our office will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Santa Cruz
1 Like