I do not know what to declare as a major on the app

<p>My understanding is that I will be locked in to whatever major I put down, for at least one semester in to enrollment, and possibly, permanently. I do not have the money to spend an extra year or two waiting on waiting lists to get in to a different major.</p>

<p>Problem is, I am unsure of my major. I am pretty certain I want to double major in languages and math. However, those are in different colleges. I spoke to the admissions office today and they said I will likely not be able to double major at all, ever. I had been told that by them before. Also, if I pick one major now, even if I know before Christmas that I want to pick a different one, I will be out of luck. I have to follow the first major first. Then I have to give it at least a semester or longer (likely longer) to switch.</p>

<p>I love the Cornerstone program and really really want to do that. I figure I would list my first choice major as the one in the liberal arts college. But, I am afraid now, that I will be bound to that one major, unable to really take classes in other areas, and not able to double major or really switch to my other choices later. I am actually leaning toward one of my other choices, but I just do not know for sure right now. What should I do? The other major is math.</p>

<p>I’m not in college yet, but I highly doubt you’ll be locked down just off the app</p>

<p>I got it, I spoke to another person, in the actual department of major now, Thanks though! (it turns out, yes, you can change up until registration, as long as there are openings)</p>