I don't mean to brag, but...

<p>I'm the sh-t....I GOT IN...ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY MORNING, NO LESS!!!</p>

<p>In case anyone was wondering, I had a bit of an interesting situation:
I was supposed to be attending Tulane's engineering school, but between a giant tempest and a torn ACL, I couldn't attend. So I reapplied to college as a freshman this year.</p>

<p>stats, for whom it may concern:</p>

<p>SAT I (old, didn't take the new one b/c of circumstances):
760 M, 700 V</p>

<p>SAT II:
790 Math 2, 800 chem, 700 writing, 700 bio (may be score choiced)</p>

<p>ap's: 5 on AP Physics C (both Mech. & E & M), 5 on AP CHEM, 5 on BC CALC, 4 com sci A (took as sophomore)</p>

<p>3.3ish UW gpa from one of top HS's in MA</p>

<p>extra curriculars weren't terribly spectacular</p>

<p>good recs</p>

<p>applied early november, completed dec. 26th (i believe), FOUND OUT TODAY
.....</p>

<p>.....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!</p>

<p>:o so they update on sundays?</p>

<p>maybe today's the only day they update :)</p>

<p>I've been checking my application multiple times every day, and this morning I found out I had gotten in...</p>

<p>Congrats on your acceptance...out of curiousity, what top school in MA did you go to?</p>

<p>I went to Wayland High (it's pretty good), and they DEFINITELY updated on sunday...I checked at midnight (my time) and there was nothing, then I checked @ 2:30ish, and BAM!!!!!!</p>

<p>Wayland has a good pubilc school system..?</p>

<p>Unless I'm terribly mistaken, the only respected public school systems around eastern MA (that I am aware of) are Acton-Box, Lincoln-Sud, Lexington, Concord-Carlisle, Weston, Wellesley, etc.</p>

<p>the wayland schools are pretty coveted...wayland lies between sudbury and weston, and while there isn't necessarily as much clout about wayland (because it's teeny), it always has top scorers on all those tests (AIME, AMC, national chemistry exams, ap exams, etc.)</p>