I forgot to add my most significant Extracurricular to my UC application!

<p>I completely forgot to add the extracurricular activity that I’ve been doing for the longest time to my UC application. I realized this right AFTER I submitted it! How can I let the UC system know about my extracurricular?</p>

<p>you can try calling each individual university, but i highly doubt anything will change. it clearly says that data will not be added after submission.</p>

<p>besides, you'd sound a bit stupid explaining to someone how you "forgot" to mention the activity that means the most to you.</p>

<p>Can't be that significant if you forgot it.</p>

<p>^ i was having the same thought.</p>

<p>R u sending ur resume by post? so u can mention it on that</p>

<p>You must send each campus a letter with an update. You can not add ECs online.</p>

<p>bluebayou's right. Honestly, just do it to the campuses you really care about. Unless it's something REALLY big, then it might make a larger difference, but I honestly doubt it is....otherwise you wouldn't have forgotten about it.</p>

<p>D forgot to put that she was an AP Scholar and a potential Lifetime CSF cadidate as she has qualified for CSF every wemester so far. Is this a big deal? or will they see her grades and AP scores? Should she notify campuses? Thanks!</p>

<p>^no, not a big deal AP Scholar is one of those ho-hum awards, since adcoms can easily see the AP tests and scores.</p>