I got in as a Transfer today.. scholarship?

<p>I know they give out a 16k annual scholarship for applicants that have achieved a GPA of 3.75+ which I qualify for. What do you think are my chances of getting that because I still had to submit my high school transcript and ACT scores (3.6 GPA 29 ACT) since I have less than 30 credit hours.</p>

<p>hey congrats! did you get notifued on myUM or did you recieve a packet in the mail?</p>

<p>I’m at school so I got the news via myUM but on there it says they are sending a packet home.</p>

<p>I also got accepted today. Does anyone know if transfer scholarships go out with admissions letters or at a different time?</p>

<p>I’m wondering the same, and got admitted today also :)</p>

<p>Their website says that scholarship decisions are mailed separately and no later than April 1st. Also, for what its worth, from the conversations I’ve had with the admissions office those scholarships are usually given to people who are transferring in after about two years elsewhere. Thats why I’m waiting another year before applying, since I wouldn’t want to go without it.</p>

<p>Congrats, though! Hopefully I’ll see you around (though I probably won’t know it) :).</p>

<p>Also–would you guys mind sharing your college stats? Let me know how the scholarship goes!</p>

<p>INTERNATIONAL STUDENT 3.60 GPA ( economics, business)</p>

<p>good EC´s</p>

<p>two great rec. letters</p>

<p>etc…</p>

<p>you think i have a chance?? doesnt matter if i dont get a scholarship¡¡</p>

<p>@bombazo I think you have a great chance. The average transfer GPA is a 3.4, and you are a bit above that. Also, it has been my experience that they tend to take applicants withower numbers if they can foot the bill (since you don’t seem concerned about financial aid).</p>

<p>I think you’re in, good luck.</p>

<p>woooww, FLTTRANSFER thanks¡¡¡ i really hope i get in…</p>

<p>have you been admitted? when aprox do they send out admission decisions?</p>