i got in!

<p>i'm in. i'm happy. just sharing, lol.</p>

<p>idk what to do now. housing, FA, etc? i'm lost. but happy :D</p>

<p>Most of that has been covered here. Look at the older threads. Just get that housing app in ASAP. If you don't go you get all the money back.</p>

<p>i have to get a housing app in already? wow.</p>

<p>and yeah, i just kinda brushed through. i didn't really notice anything by titles, but i'll look deeper now, i guess.</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>what were your stats?</p>

<p>out of state (FL)</p>

<p>SAT: 1420 730 v/690 m/610 w
SAT II: 690, 680
GPA: unweighted 3.8
Extracurriculars: average
Recs: they needed recs? if the GC had to give one, it was top-notch. no teacher recs</p>

<p>Where in Florida, I'm from Florida and also got in this week. So far only 97 applications from Fl.</p>

<p>port charlotte? ft. meyers...</p>

<p>GRRRR! THEY NEED TO update my status :(</p>

<p>No teacher recs for you? Hm...I have one teacher rec done (and counseler rec), but the other teacher I asked for a rec from is taking FOREVER to do it. It's been a couple weeks and she still hasn't done it. I'm NOT going to wait until a week before the deadline to send everything in, so I'm tempted to just turn in the recs I have and get those sent out, and then send the other teacher rec I'm waiting for seperately. Is that dumb?....or okay? ;)</p>

<p>that'd be ok, i think. like i said, i had no teacher recs, and i'm not even sure if my GC did a rec (though i'm certain he did if he was required to, and prob did one even if he didn't have to)</p>