I got in!!!

<p>I'm pretty happy! this is kinda early...but now i have to wait for all my other colleges to reply =)</p>

<p>But at least I know im going to college! =)</p>

<p>Has anyone else gotten an acceptance yet?</p>

<p>gj, my app is on "hold" aka waitlisted?</p>

<p>Well...my application is in processing right now (just got the final pieces in) so I am still waiting.</p>

<p>an admission decision has been sent to your mailing address.</p>

<p>i guess i'm going to find out soon !!!</p>

<p>if they're sending it back early ill bet you got in too...how seriously are you considering attending?</p>

<p>got in. well, if all the other schools reject me / waitlist me / give me no money. then i'll end up going to TCU. but its nice to know that i now officially have a back up.</p>

<p>yeah...it is really nice...at least we know we're going to college! lol....where else did you apply?</p>

<p>Hey all, my best friend's daughter has applied to TCU and hasn't heard anything. Can you tell me when ya'll applied and how you heard? ie. email, letter, website? She is getting kind of antsy. Thanks!!</p>

<p>Around 3 weeks. I got an "uncommon" application from them in the mail actually. So the fee was wavied & there was no specific essay topic. It was shorter than the regular application. So that was nice.</p>

<p>I'm also applying to UT,A&M, Southern Methodist, Ohio, Miami.</p>

<p>Yeah I used that uncommon application too...you'll probably hear before too long...Did you apply to SMU early? </p>

<p>I'm curious whether we're gonna hear any time soon lol i guess it doesnt really matter...I'm just being a bit impatient</p>

<p>Where do you go to check to see your status?</p>

<p>About the status, they sent me an e-mail.</p>

<p>HAH i'm impatient too. I want to find out everything NOW ! I applied early to SMU also, honestly, I would rather go to SMU than TCU. You ?</p>

<p>Yeah...i would rather go to SMU also...both my parents went there so thats a huuge factor...but if i get into Boston College which i applied early to thatd be it...id go there for sure! but it seems that TCU is much more generous with the scholarship money too tho so i might end up considering TCU very seriously in the end. Where else did you apply?</p>

<p>what were yours guy's stats when u you got accpeted? </p>

<p>and what is the application called? uncommon app?</p>

<p>uncommon app is for select people only. I received one but I do not want to go to TCU so I did not apply. Congrats to the rest of you guys.</p>

<p>stat:
top 11% (argh)
act: 29
rec : (didn't submit one)
ec: good
6 ap's</p>

<p>by the way, i recieved the uncommon app in the mail.</p>

<p>I got in too, but I only applied because it was free...</p>

<p>oh really? lol that seems like kinda a waste of time...I mean I'm not too keen on going, but if i get alot of scholarship money id seriously consider it...</p>

<p>Accepted here. It's not my top-top choice but I wouldn't mind going to TCU, especially if the money was right.</p>

<p>yeah...i have heard they are very generous with scholarships...when I interviewed my interviewer told me that id get at the very least 9 grand a year which isn't bad at all.</p>