I hate Auburn

<p>Just wanted to throw some red meat to you Bama folks as my LSU Tigers prepare to invade Jordan-Hare Stadium. I really do hate them. Mind you, I still hate Alabama (the football team, not the university to which I write checks), but at least I respect the Tide. I have zero respect for Auburn’s football program. Auburn is a dumpster fire in a trailer park.</p>

<p>btw… My son is having the time of his life at Bama. Likes his classes, likes his roommates, and I have strong suspicions that a young lady is in the picture. (He will not tell me about that.) I’m a little concerned that 2 a.m. facebook posts have become the norm.</p>

<p>Geaux Tigers.</p>

<p>I’m new at this. Who are we supposed to root for today? The pathetic hated enemy or the good hated enemy?</p>

<p>Chardo, you want both teams undefeated on November 3.</p>

<p>Chardo…lol</p>

<p>Slippy, glad to hear that your son is rolling at Bama. ;)</p>

<p>Best thread in a long time :wink: I will enjoy rooting for LSU up until 11/3, and I’ll even give ya a Geaux Tigers!</p>

<p>Glad your son is loving Bama, Slippy! You’re gonna have start giving us a Roll Tide every now and then, at least until November :)</p>

<p>Chardo, very glad to here your son is happy. Same here, in fact he’s one of Slippy’s roommates. Like you, I didn’t make it down there this weekend. I think I will see S at Thanksgiving. I hope he remembers me.</p>

<p>^ S is coming home for thanksgiving. Already booked the flights.</p>

<p>Tigers looked like pussycats today. Both of 'em. Actually, all three of 'em, but I like the ones from MO. :)</p>

<p>2 a.m. Facebook posts? When parties start at midnight with the main band coming on at 2 a.m., 2 a.m. Facebooks posts are no big deal.</p>

<p>) I’m a little concerned that 2 a.m. facebook posts have become the norm.</p>

<p>That’s one of the reasons that I often tell incoming frosh to avoid 8am classes. Their college sleep schedule will be very different from their high school schedule.</p>

<p>Yes, all the Tigers seemed to be more like Tiggers last night.</p>

<p>Meh. Sloppy game, but I ain’t worried. Penalties, turnovers, and a quarterback making his first road start. We still almost doubled Auburn’s total yards, and the defense is still top 5 nationally. </p>

<p>For the second year in a row, LSU has a more difficult schedule than Bama leading into November. If the Tigers get there unscathed it will be a minor miracle. But bring it on. I’m ready. </p>

<p>By the way, I have grown weary of being “roll tided” by my own son at every turn.</p>

<p>Yeah, LSU without offense is like … LSU! </p>

<p>Roll Tide, slippy. :)</p>