I have a dilemma.

<p>Okay, it's not a real big dilemma. But I am in FFA( future farmers of America) and I am an officer(committee chairman) and national convention is on the 29th of October to the November 2nd. I really want to go do a tour of p&g with fbla, a club I'm also in, which is on the 30th. I can't do both. I went to convention last year, but since I'm an officer I feel like I should go. My teacher someone will take my place if I dont, but that would look bad if I dont, since I'm an officer, you know what I mean. Convention was fun last year and I might go into business so I thought that maybe the p&g ( I get a day off school compared to getting three from national convention and national convention last year kinda hurted my grade, but I end up still doing well) tour will be nice, even though it doesn't seem like a big deal compared to national convention. What should I do? I know it sounds kinda snobby. That Im complaining about choosing between two things that some kids wish they can go too. It's like "boohoo you have such a dilemma" ( in a sarcastic voice) but I really don't know which to choose. And don't say the choice is yours because I really want your opinion. </p>

<p>Choose the one you feel is most relevant for your future.</p>

<p>That should be your top priority now. Anyone that doesn’t get that is not looking out for your best interest or has their own hang ups.</p>

<p>If it’s still an either or choice, flip a coin or just go to the one you feel the biggest obligation to attend.</p>