I have a few questions!

<p>Okay so I got accepted to UW a couple of days ago. yeaaah.
And here are my questions..</p>

<p>1) How do I apply for the resident halls? I mail the contract to them and they send me an email telling me to choose my preferred dorms. right?</p>

<p>2) What is Campus Connect? </p>

<p>3) What is the best dorm for partying? Studying? In between? All freshman?
Anything similar to the Territorial Dorm in Minnesota? </p>

<p>4) When will they notify me of my financial package? I already turned in my FAFSA. </p>

<p>Annnd thats pretty much it. Sorry I'm kinda clueless :] Thanks for the help!</p>

<p>Every question you have can be answered–at length–at [University</a> of Wisconsin-Madison](<a href=“http://www.wisc.edu%5DUniversity”>http://www.wisc.edu). It’s one of the best websites for a major college I’ve seen, and if it’s easy to navigate for a Badger parent such as myself it should be a piece of cake for you.</p>

<p>Use the info from there, and this site for opinions, and you should be fine.</p>

<p>Congrats on your acceptance!</p>

<p>didnt really find my answers there. anyone else?</p>

<p>jnm123 gave good advice. To repeat- Learn to navigate the UW website, it’s easy. The home page has housing options- Res Halls has tons of dorm info. Click on “more” to get other options- including off campus dorms. We don’t know other schools’ dorms- read about them and decide if they match. Read the many threads on UW housing on CC. Ask a department questions via email if you need more information. You need to be able to use the info on the website, now is a good time to practice.</p>

<p>2 cannot be answered there because it is not through UW Madison (technically). Campus Connect is an optional available through private housing. Information on it is easily found with a quick google search, though. </p>

<p>1 and 4, however, are definitely answered on the site with tons of information; UW wouldn’t not include that information. If you can’t navigate the site, try going to the “Housing” and “Financial Aid” links on front page. Should find your answers there.</p>