I have a question about score reporting!

<p>Ok, I already turned in everything I need, including scores. I checked application check site, and my self-reported scores for SAT II were Chemistry, Korean w/ listening, and math ii. I got 800’s for korean and math 2, but I wanted UC’s to see chem 770 and math 2 800 since I was born in Korea (800 on native language is not that impressive i suppose). UC system only shows Korean and math ii. For now, I changed self-report w/o Korean, but should I do something in order to replace my Korean score with Chemistry score? or should I just leave it?</p>

<p>Leave it. Unlike privates, UCs just number crunch when it comes to SAT IIs.</p>

<p>OMG my friend has'nt sent in his scores yet... does he need to rush them right now?</p>

<p>Thanks Peppers, but are you sure?</p>

<p>88888888, he's fine. UC's accept up to January score.</p>

<p>Yes I'm pretty sure.</p>

<p>If I were to send in my scores RIGHT NOW would I make it?</p>

<p>I'm not sure what exactly the repercussions for not sending them on time is. Of course there's always the big probability that they just won't read your app, but last year my friend didn't send his in AT ALL until they mailed him about it in January. If you're really nervous, you could always rush, but that costs a ridiculous amount. Otherwise, just send it in and hope for the best?</p>

<p>Our system will only record the two highest scores you received. Although we received the chemistry scores since it is lower the system will not record it.</p>

<p>Sending the regular report now will have no problem making the deadline. I don't recommend waiting much longer in case a campus you applied to requires the official scores.</p>

<p>UCD admission; my D has a problem. On the UC system, it shows that SAT scores were not received, but were sent. so in a panic a few days ago we sent out rush priority to all UCs to be safe. But UCD does not take rush order. Do you know what we can do. Can we talk to someone at UCD admissions and explain. Can College board send electronically to UCD? Please help. very worried</p>

<p>For UC Davis I recommend keeping an eye on the MyAdmissions site to see if the official scores are received, at least once every other day.</p>

<p>If there are no official scores reported and your self-reported scores are correct then your application is fine until July 15, 2008. If there are any official scores received those are the scores we will use instead of the self-reported, even if the self-reported is a higher score. If things are not listed correctly by the end of January please contact the office.</p>