I just applied this week, is it hard to get in so late?

<p>I really hate to start another chances? thread, but I keep thinking about it especially since i just applied…what do you guys think?</p>

<p>I have an 84/100 Average, 1250/1600 SAT
Captain of Book Club
Captain of Model UN
Class President
Hockey Team 10th Grade
Certificate of Merit 10 and 11th grades
6 Week Community Service Program the other summer
160 Hours of community service
My average freshman year was a 77 but after that year it was all 89s so I improved a lot</p>

<p>What does anyone think?</p>

<p>I'm sure you'll get in. why did you apply this late!?!</p>

<p>im from ny also...and will i get in to ASU i just applied also.</p>

<p>well i applied this late because i didnt get into the school i wanted to and realized i ran out of options then i heard about az and im really interested..the only problem is convincing my parents to let me go</p>

<p>Arizona takes applications through April 1, so your application is timely and you should get in. Housing may be an issue, but one of my daughter's friends who didn't apply until late March last year got in and got a dorm room, so even that should work out. I know ASU has an earlier "deadline" than April 1, but go ahead and apply anyway as they may still be taking students. We know a buch of people from New York whose children go to both schools, so I hope your parents will let you go if that is what you want.</p>

<p>ASU is a joke! if you haven't missed the application date then you're in for sure! i was leaning towards ASU initially, then when i went to see both of the campuses, u of a won hands down! also the academics are much better at u of a</p>

<p>yea asu is actually rolling, so there isnt really a deadline</p>