I just realized i may have screwed myself over.....I'm about to die someone help

<p>I found paperwork regarding ELC from 2010 august. my mother signed it and it was a release of my info/transcripts to the uc schools. i never turned it in. im a senior applying to almost all uc schools . they are my top choices too. what do i do? do i need to have turned this in. SOMEONE HELP ME</p>

<p>calm down, you’re fine. how’s your gpa? that’s what you need to be concerned about. elc is meaningless, and doesn’t give you an edge in admissions over any other 2012 applicant (or beyond).</p>

<p>It’s too late for ELC consideration. Sorry. But at Calimani notes, ELC doesn’t mean anything to the top schools (Cal and UCLA), and means little at the others. It does offer a few points to UCSD, however.</p>

<p>as of 2012 they do ELC for applicants once its submitted so bluebayou u r wrong. mods / thread</p>

<p>sorry, I had old intel. UC changed the policy for this fall. ( been wrong before and I’ll be wrong in the future. But you get what you pay for.) </p>

<p>The main point still stands: ELC is now essentially worthless. It just means that if you are not accepted into your first choices, UC will automatically redirect your app to an available campus which means…wait for it… Merced. </p>

<p>Big benefit, huh?</p>

<p>btw: in prior years, when ELC was 4%, it meant auto accept to most programs at Davis, Irvine, SB and Riverside. But with the change for 2012, where ELC is 9%, not sure what those campuses will do now (since the number of ELC students more than doubled.)</p>