I messed up my SIR, and the deadline is less than a few hours please help a student out

I chose UC Davis over UC Berkeley and it was not until after I paid the non-refundable deposit did it really dawn on me. The only reason I picked UCD over UCB was the GPA deflation scared. I am bummed out with my choice since I will miss out so many opportunities at Cal. I thought everything out, but after picking Davis I feel so emotionally wrecked. If anyone with financial comfort is willing to help me out please pm me. Any tips, will the regret go away or should I just try to find the money for Cal and lose my Davis deposit?

Can you go back into the system and adjust, or also SIR Cal, then call tomorrow and square away? If you really want to go to Cal go to Cal.

Didn’t attend UC’s so don’t know the SIR process, certainly someone could jump in that just did it…

I think you can SIR to UCB tonight and withdrawal Davis tomorrow. You will loose the deposit at Davis. I know some that SiR to two campuses to buy some more time. However. UCs will soon send out a notice that students must withdrawal one.