I met Eddie Lacy's brother this morning

<p>I was at the gas station and a furniture delivery truck pulled in behind me. Guy gets out and looks at my “Bama Dad” magnet that I have buried amidst a bunch of LSU paraphernalia. He struck up a conversation, said he was Eddie’s brother, etc. He looks just like him (same braids and everything), except thinner. They called Eddie “Speedy” when he was growing up.</p>

<p>Speedy played ball at the playground right down the street from me until Katrina forced his family to move upriver. I told the brother that while I still hate the Tide, I always thought Eddie played hard and was humble.</p>

<p>I’m a Bills’ fan in Packer country. Maybe I’ll run into Eddie. The Packers get out a lot in the community.</p>

<p>I hope Marcel Darius steps up his game this year.</p>

<p>Sounds like an interesting trip to the gas station, Slippy.</p>

<p>My D, a big Packers fan, was very excited when Eddie Lacy was drafted by Green Bay. So far he’s looking good there; we’ll be watching tonight, hoping he runs over some Seahawks.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Proof that slippy really is a sweetie!</p>

<p>Slippy has a Bama magnet on his car?</p>

<p>Slippy has a Bama magnet anywhere in his possession? That he actually claims is his? </p>

<p>Ahh, slippy. :)</p>

<p>Slippy is slippin’…or should I say rolling?</p>

<p>Roll Slippy, Roll</p>

<p>When Slippy gets a BAMA DECAL ( you know, the ones that actually stick on your car ) instead of a MAGNET, we will know he has converted.</p>

<p>Try being related to 3 die hard Packer fans, living in northern Illinois! All were very excited to see Lacy end up in Green Bay!</p>

<p>Maybe this would be a good time to mention that Mr Happytraveller is trying to claim full credit for Lacy coming to the Packers. During the Championship Parade in January, he caught Lacy’s attention by screaming out “Hey Lacy! Green Bay Packers!”</p>

<p>Now I know that’s not really how it works, but still, husband is feeling very accomplished.</p>