I need a straight answer

<p>How do I know if the UCs have received my test scores. I’m seeing threads about people checking their UC portals to see if scores have been sent… WHERE and HOW do you check this? </p>

<p>I sent my scores on December 7th, and have received no indication that they have been received. I do have my receipts from ACT and SAT companies confirming that they were sent though.</p>

<p>ACTmanager on CSU portal indicates that my scores have not been received, but I sent them to Cal Poly SLO</p>

<p>SAT and ACT send their scores by a disk with a bunch of people’s scores. Sometimes (well, often!) the disk is corrupted. When the person inputing the info off the disk from the central UC office (It goes to a central place, and then shoots off to your files at the various UCs you’ve applied to) gets the disk, they may not know it’s corrupted unless you notify them. Hard to explain, because it’s been a while since I had this very issue come up when I was applying. Trying to talk to a live person at College Board – well, let me not digress, because I don’t really want to ever think about dealing with those x*&!s again. But they have disk numbers when you get hold of them, and you can eventually track down the UC person handling the inputting; they track the disk and can tell you if/when it was received and downloaded to your file.</p>

<p>All I can say is, stay on top of it. Each of your on-line applications should show you what the UC has received from you. If nothing is showing up by the 10th, start making phone calls and be prepared to get VERY frustrated. But if you stay focused, it will all sort out.</p>

<p>Oh, and the person who does the inputting of both the SAT and ACT results are the same person, and my memory is that they are part of the College Board team. Yippeeeee.</p>