I need help contacting GW Financial aid

After submitting my application GW had said they hadnt received my FAFSA however I submitted it mid-october. I attempted to call their office several times and was on hold for a supposed ¨5 minute wait time¨ when after 30 minutes no one had bothered picking up. This happened over and over again. I emailed them asking them what to do, and they emailed me back after a week simply stating that my FAFSA was missing…knew that? With absolutely 0 suggestions as to how I could resolve the issue. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a possible next step to resolve this issue?

bruh i posted like the same thing a few hours ago ? their financial aid office is so unorganized

The exact same thing happened to me even though I submitted my FAFSA months ago! They told me on the phone that I have nothing to worry about and it could take several weeks for them to process it, but it’s still really annoying since I don’t know what’s going on, it would be really annoying if they wouldn’t give any financial aid claiming that there was something missing after I called them like 10 times.

@girlidk is right- it can take a while for GW to actually process your FAFSA after they receive it. If you know for a fact that you submitted it, I’d just hold off unless the FinAid office actually contacts you that it’s missing. It’s my understanding that they won’t dig-out your FAFSA until they actually sit-down to review your package.