I need help filling the UC application form please help me im desperate theres like 1 day left :'(

I had a total of 5 years of high school, from like 9th to 13th grade cuz I did O levels and A levels. Buuut how am I supposed to fill that in on the high school section of the application?
Like there are only options for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade and on the sidebar it said to list my 13th year as the 12th one and go back from there. The only problem is, where does it leave my 9th grade stuff? Like do I mark both my 9th grade and 10th grade as 9th grade each? As in
9th grade - 9th grade
10th grade - 9th grade
11th grade - 10th grade
12th grade - 11th grade
13th grade - 12th grade
If I do that, won’t it make it look like i repeated a year?
I emailed the application center and one of the people there said to just press the button that says “add another academic year” but didnt explain anything after that. I called them and one of the representatives told me to put my 9th grade stuff in the 8th grade section, but if I do that, I can only add Math and a foreign language even though I had like 8 other subjects. Anyway, I’m really really confused so please if anyone can explain what I should do that won’t damage my chances of getting in, idk just tell me.
Thank you so much

I’m not an expert, but you could follow the instructions to start with 13th and go back. You won’t enter your 9th grade marks. Then explain in the section where it asks for explanation of special circumstances for your academic record (which is at the end of the grades section of the application) that you had 5 years of high school, and list your classes and grades for 9th grade. To get more space, you could also use the “additional comments” section at the end of the personal insight question section, which allows for more words.

Call UC App support and follow their direction.