I Prayed And Prayed

<p>Okay so here it goes...</p>

<p>Well I spoke to my major coordinator yesterday and he wanted me to call him asap. I missed the message and he told me to come to his office next week after memorial day. Well I thought it was because I was rejected. This morning I still see my (APP) tab on howdy but I also have My Record and Fin Aid... Does that mean I am accepted? Someone please reply before I jump off the wall lol.</p>

<p>You mean rejected from your preferred major? (I am assuming that’s what you mean) Well, if he wants you to come to his office personally, then that does not seem like bad news. If he wanted to tell you you were denied your preferred major, I would assume he wouldn’t put you through the hassle of having to drive up to his office. I’m assuming good news will be given to you.</p>

<p>As for still seeing your “My Record” and Financial Aid, well, I make nothing out of that since everyone who is accepted into A&M sees that; it has nothing to do with whether or not you are accepted into you major.</p>

<p>So it seems that I’m accepted into TAMU. Just can’t be positive if I’m accepted into the major, correct? </p>

<p>ALSO: I am a Transfer and not a Freshman, sorry for not stating this earlier.</p>

<p>Thank you for replying.</p>

<p>Correct, and no problem!</p>

<p>All you can do is go and see what he wants.</p>

<p>Thank you all again. </p>

<p>At least getting in is over, now I must wait for the major decision.</p>

<p>Received my admission today, and acceptance to my major. Just saying thank you all for the help.</p>