I sent all my SAT scores to UC Davis. Is the portal only supposed to show the highest reported score

Question in title ^

Based on my experience, it should show all the SAT scores you sent.

@Gumbymom the UCSC portal shows all my scores but the UC Davis portal does not. I sent my scores to the UC Davis campus too. Should I call them?

@Aneem00: Yes, I would follow up with admissions to make sure they got all your scores.

You don’t need to send your scores to all of the UCs. Send it to one and they will be shared with the others. Is your the score posted on the UCD portal your highest score from a single setting?

Read here: http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/freshman/requirements/examination-requirement/index.html

Report ACT and/or SAT scores on your admissions application, then request that an official copy of the scores be sent to us from the testing agency. You can have your official score report sent to one UC campus, and all campuses you apply to will receive it.

For the SAT with Essay, we will focus on the highest total score from a single test date.

@lkg4answers I sent all my scores to one campus only (which was UC Davis). I was logging into my portals and noticed that UCSC has received all my test scores but UC Davis only has my highest test score without the essay (I took that test with the essay but the essay subscore won’t show). My biology subject test score shows in the UC Davis portal as well.