i THINK i'm admitted, but no email...

<p>this is peculiar. i got an email this morning saying that purdue is ready to review my application and will give me a decision within 8 weeks.</p>

<p>so i went to check my application status on the website and it says i was 'offered admission' already??</p>

<p>however i have receieved no email confirming that i was admitted.
and i didn't apply by october 16th; i applied on november 14th to purdue's engineering program. </p>

<p>and by no means am i a 'good' student (3.00 gpa uw) so it didn't make sense that they gave me a decision so early. and the lack of an email still worries me.</p>

<p>i'd really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this situation.</p>

<p>also, for anyone who's gotten a physical acceptance letter in the mail: how long did it take to receive it once you got an email for acceptance?</p>

<p>thanks (:</p>

<p>If it says Offer Admission, that means you’re in. I applied on November 12th and I got in already also. I don’t know why you just got that email, I got it a while ago.</p>

<p>thanks Tmac! that’s weird, i received the email today (Sat 12/12/09 8:33 AM)</p>

<p>if you don’t mind me asking, when did you ‘get in’ and have you received the physical letter? if so, when? thanks (:</p>

<p>The physical letters are not coming until next week, all decisions are only viewable online. No decisions were released until yesterday, Tmac18 is probably referring to the “application under review” notification which was received a few weeks ago for many students.</p>

<p>The exact same thing happened to me ! </p>

<p>I received the email this morning and i went check and it says Offer Admission.</p>

<p>I was really confused and a little worried, but now i know at least i’m not the only one.</p>

<p>=)</p>