I will graduate high school as a CNA. Can I graduate from undergrad with a BSN?

My high school gives seniors a class to become a CNA. Many graduate my school as CNAs once they’ve passed the national exam. Junior year I became a certified EMR, as this is another program we have. I haven’t started the CNA course yet so I can’t ask my instructor (she is an RN herself) this until school starts.
I’m assuming I can graduate undergrad school as an RN with a BSN. Am I correct? How does it work? What should I look for in choosing which colleges to apply to if this is my plan?

You graduate with from your 4 year school with a BSN as GN (Graduate Nurse) then you sit for your NCLEX exam to become an RN. AT least least that is what I did when I graduated in 1993 : )

Also, I don’t think you need to worry much about a CNA, either. At least, the schools we have spoken to so far do not seem to care a lot if applicants have CNAs or not.

Research the schools that offer nursing programs. A community college program is usually an ASN program where you get your RN but have to go back to a bridge program to get a BSN. Most 4 year college programs are BSN. You take the board exams no matter which nursing program you take (LPN is a different program- don’t do it). A CNA is very useful to have even if the instructor says otherwise. Every nurse should do it and future employers will be glad for the experience.