I20 heading East...Tuscaloosa bound

<p>We r in Jackson MS. On our way to Tuscaloosa…we have passed several vehicles pack with belongings and Bama logos on the windows…so excited.</p>

<p>Good luck with move in! my son and husband will be making the journey from Texas Friday. Then we all go to Tuscaloosa the following Friday to move my other son in. Hope your trip went well!</p>

<p>Have a safe trip.</p>

<p>last week, when driving west on I 20, I followed a young lady’s SUV with Virginia plates, her car loaded to the gills with her stuff, heading to Bama.</p>

<p>Best of luck with move-in, hope the weather is good and it is an uneventful day, smooth sailing. :)</p>

<p>Mine will be overhead going east shortly. At the airport now</p>

<p>I hope travels are smooth and move-in is seamless for ya’ll. Can’t wait to hear stories from the boy today on everyone he meets and helps move in to their buildings today.</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD</p>

<p>Roll, minivans, roll!</p>

<p>HA^^^^</p>

<p>D has landed safely and already in the car with her roommates family :)</p>

<p>We will be headed that way in a week. S wanted to work all the way until school to earn the most money.</p>

<p>Wow…what a day! We made it around midnight…so we were dragging just a little Thursday morning. Thanks for the travel wishes…and I m glad to see everyone arriving safely. We had a few “oops” on the way…DS bicycle carrier shifted…I pulled over to check it but unfortunately part of it was rubbing on my trunk and took the paint down to the metal in a spot the size of a quarter…urrrrr…and we we got here we discovered a pedal had fallen off. I checked a couple of.places yesterday and no luck finding any. Going to look online today… But on a fun note, while I unpacked and put stuff away DS had to meet with some other band members…then they went to dinner last night…he had a great time…makes me feel better that he is coming in as part of a group.</p>

<p>^^^Try this bike shop, a little priceybut the service is great.</p>

<p>VELOCITY PRO CYCLE
2318 4th Street, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Phone: 205-344-5971
M-F 10-6, Sat 10-3</p>

<p>We had a great travel down, long day yesterday but flights on time and no major snafus. The car is filled to the gills with all the dorm stuff we waited to buy at Target when we arrived last night (we went to one in Hoover I think it was? Had plenty of stock). Now we just have to wait to move in, wish we hadn’t scheduled a 3:00 time, can’t wait to get in there. I think the challenge now is tomorrow when I leave and saying ‘farewell’ for now. I just hope S and his roomy find some fun activities to partake in while they gear up for Alabama Action :slight_smile: will make the transition that much easier…</p>

<p>I’m nostalgic reading about y’all moving in. Last 2 years move in was exhausting, first RSW & then last year into the first apt. Since he is staying in the same place, all I had to do was buy him 5 cans of his favorite oatmeal. H is driving down with him this weekend. I kind of feel left out. No plans to go down to a game this fall, but he is coming back for Thanksgiving unlike last year.
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Pedals located…thank you for the suggestions… I found an Academy and they had a pair left…apparently the highway is scattered with bicycle pedals.</p>