IB Choices ,and possible majors.

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I'm going to be starting my first year of IB next year. I'm looking forward to majoring in neural sciences or molecular and cellular biology, and so i choice Bio , Chemistry , and Lang & Lit as my 3 HL subjects. My school does not have the special permission that allows students to take all 3 sciences, which is really a problem for me. I don't know what subjects i need to major in the course that i want. Can someone please help me?</p>

<p>You dont need to take 3 sciences. I recommend this- </p>

<p>Biology, Chem, Psych HL
2 languages, Math SL</p>

<p>Your higher level subjects are perfect for your intend major. However, I recommend you choose psych (if available) standard level as it fits in well with your interest in neural biology. </p>

<p>You will need to take 1 or 2 physics courses/labs in college so I suggest you somehow try to squeeze a non IB physics course into your schedule (this of course depends on where you are taking IB. If the US, it’s possible but if you are studying the British curriculum it’s definitely not possible). Nonetheless, you don’t need to worry about taking physics IB if you’ve already taken physics in 9th or 10th grade - have you? </p>