IB Class Schedule??

<p>I am currently a sophomore and scheduling my IB DP classes for next year.</p>

<p>So far: English HL, History HL, Biology HL, Spanish SL/HL (not sure yet), Math Studies SL... (The rest of my schedule consists of all APs, including AP Calc, so I'm not concerned about only taking math studies.)</p>

<p>For my last SL I am deciding between Environmental Systems & Societies and ITGS. What are the differences between the class content/difficulty levels? If I take ES&S will that prepare me for the AP Environmental Science Exam? I am looking into majoring in Kinesiology /Exercise Science, which would be the better choice?</p>

<p>I don’t know about ITGS, but I took IB ES&S SL and it was an amazingly easy class. All the fun of the Bio HL Environment Unit with none of the stress. We got to do some pretty fun inquiry labs (growing glass, dark bottle/light bottle), and the IB Exam was (if your teacher preps you with PLENTY of IB questions) laughably easy, I got a 7, no studying required. The biggest thing is to ace the labs for an easy IA grade and prep for the IB questions by exposing yourself to enough to get used to the format.</p>

<p>Note: This IS my experience, based on my school and teacher. I can’t really talk for your school/teacher.</p>