IB Further Mathematics HL vs Multivariable Calculus

Hello- I am a junior currently in the second year of HL Math at my school and am looking at math options for next year. My school offers both IB Further Math HL and also multivariable calculus(calc 3) online through the local university. I scanned the further math syllabus and didn’t see any multivariable calculus in the curriculum. Any recommendations on which to take?

Well I know nothing about Further Math, but you will see Multivariable in college calc. What was in the Further Math syllabus out of curiosity?

^^Further maths comprises of all the higher level maths options so that is why it doesn’t consist of the same material as multivariable calculus. The calculus that is covered in the higher level maths option is equivalent to AP Calculus BC. The other options are statistics, sets, and discrete mathematics - in other words, not more advanced calculus. So, if you’re more interested in learning those option topics then pick further maths but if you’re more interested in taking more advanced calculus take the other class.

If you still can’t decide, pick the class which would be more beneficial for your intended major.