IB or Running Start

I am having a crisis of indecision. I can’t decide which would be the best course of action for me to take. On one hand, I have a relatively bad set of teachers and a constantly changing IB curriculum that is not doing me any good. I want to leave it and go to a college so that i can learn. But on the other hand, my teachers have failed me so much in the last 3 years that I dont think I have the prior knowledge needed for a Running start class. Please give me some advice and experiance so as to help me make my choice. Thanks!

Not enough information for anyone to help.

What grade are you in, and what IB courses are you on track to take?

How successful (IB scores) have previous IB students at your been?

What college courses would you take in Running Start?

I’m in 10th grade on track to start in either Mathamatics or Science threads. They haven’t introduced this and I have had to decide this on my own through my own research. I have 6-7 average in most of my classes, but this is due to the fact that it’s not new information and all my teachers like me. I want to take courses relating to computer science at running start, but I havent done much in depth research.

I’m in 10th grade on track to start in either Mathamatics or Science threads. They haven’t introduced this and I have had to decide this on my own. I have 6-7 average in most of my classes, but this is due to the fact that it’s not new information and all my teachers like me. I want to take courses relating to computer science at running start, but I havent done much in depth research.

Can you tell us more about your IB program? Where are you located and is it known for good schools? What math are you in now?

I think it is unlikely that a community college class will be more challenging than the most challenging HS curricula in the US unless you are in a special program to prepare you for a highly competitive state school. This is my personal experience 20+ years ago and I have talked to kids who felt the same recently.

I don’t know what a 6-7 is. AP goes up to 5, right? And so does weighted GPA.

But there are other benefits to running start. What is your career goal? Do you have a specific college you’d like to attend?

Depends. Again.

What do u think is right for u to depict to colleges…

The rigor while showing u can rise above…

or better results in a more re-adjusted env.

Running Start type program credits will be easy to transfer to your State colleges/Us. But those grades will be in your college GPA.
IB are accepted at most colleges.

What kind of college do you want to go to?