IB program on my senior year ?

<p>So I happen to live in Italy and I am applying to a university abroad , I just finished my junior year in an Italian state school . I had never heard of IB before which is a shame since my teachers won't support me at all with my decisions of studying abroad . So I thought I may start an IB program in my senior year , which I found out being against the rules or something since IB is very challenging . But for the last 4 years I have studied 16 subjects at a very hard level ( including ancient greek and advanced physics ) which is way by no way I'd have problems with getting an IB diploma but would they allow me to ?</p>

<p>There are other factors than passing the exam, you have to do 150 CAS hours that need to be signed off by a CAS coordinator, you need a teacher to grade an Internal Assessment for each of your IB courses, etc. If you school actually has an IB program already then the situation may be different, and that would be based entirely on your counselors/administration.</p>

<p>IB is about so much more than a few classes.</p>

<p>^well said, I wish it was just a few exams, it would of been soooo much easier.</p>