IB Scores!

<p>I am curious why there is no IB forum on this website, but IB Scores come out on Friday! I was wondering if anyone knows what time they are released. Predictions anyone?</p>

<p>10:15 AM Friday, but they will probably come out a couple hours earlier.</p>

<p>The site administrators claim that there isn’t enough interest for a separate IB forum despite the fact that more students take IB exams than CLEP exams which does have a separate forum.</p>

<p>I agree. There needs to be a separate IB forum. There is a significant portion of CCers that is intelligent and brave enough to take IB.</p>

<p>So I’m actually having a bit of a problem in that some numbers and letters on my personal code and pin kind of wiped away. I type in what I think they are, but I am not being allowed to log in. To help identify the characters, can you guys tell me the correct order of numbers and letters on each?</p>

<p>you should have been given a sheet that told you the time you can access your results. </p>

<p>your username is in the format of abc123 and password is a string of capital (I think) letters and numbers.</p>

<p>Oh, so you’re saying we can only log in once the results are made available?</p>

<p>Nope, you should be able to log in now. You can’t see your scores until tomorrow, but it will tell you what time they’ll be posted (scores are released in intervals so the site doesn’t crash). You may be having one of a few problems:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>A red box appears after you attempt to log in, telling you that your personal code or pin is incorrect. If this is the case, contact your IB coordinator for your login information.</p></li>
<li><p>You attempt to log in, and it simply refreshes and tells you that “you are not currently logged in.” This is probabaly happening because you’re using a web browser OTHER THAN firefox (safari, internet explorer, ect.) For whatever reason, many of these browsers don’t support the website. You have to download firefox (this can be done through a simple google search) and try logging in again (through firefox).</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Also, just a side note, but your IB coordinator should have received your scores already. If you’re really curious, you can always email him/her and see if you can get your scores early :)</p>

<p>It’s a real shame that IB students don’t have their own section on the forum. </p>

<p>I can see it from the webmaster’s point of view (why add something <1% of CCer’s will use) but who knows if that is actually true? </p>

<p>But IB is hell. Way more prestigious than an AP exam.</p>

<p>I’d take a 7 on IB than a 5 on AP anyway. If i were unfortunate enough to be in IB lol</p>

<p>Lorski,</p>

<p>That is a bit nerving. The codes I provided do not work then because it tells me my information is incorrect. I’m trying to contact my IB Coordinator, but he doesn’t like to do his job much. ^_^</p>

<p>OMG. I lost my IB login information. I had logged in with it a few weeks ago but I misplaced the sheet of paper -_-. So much for getting my scores tomorrow.</p>

<p>I’m an AP student who’s waiting for my Spanish HL score; I took the class as a certificate. I wrote my extended essay on A Song of Ice and Fire, so I’m quite curious to see how I do! :P</p>

<p>The time is actually 16:15 UK time :). Kyle, us on the west coast get it a bit “earlier” ;).</p>

<p>As for predictions… no idea. My teachers didn’t tell me my predicted grades for my IAs, and I don’t really know the curves for IB tests. But I should pass most of my tests :D.</p>

<p>@IceQube: I’m on vacation and forgot my login info at home, so I don’t have it either. My plan is to call my school (since IBO says your school’s IB coordinator should have your login info) and hopefully I’ll still be able to access my scores about when they come out. Have you tried contacting your school yet? </p>

<p>At this point, I’m just hoping I passed everything - since it’s entirely possible I didn’t. Good luck to everyone checking! (Especially @aarelle: your EE sounds awesome but a little risky. Then again, IB seems to often like that kind of thinking.)</p>

<p>Anyone else getting this message?</p>

<p>Internal server error (500)</p>

<p>An internal server error has occured. Please contact the IB helpdesk if this problem persists.</p>

<p>The message I keep getting is my guidance counselor’s voicemail message … called several times … no answer … but I want my IB scores!</p>

<p>Yay, a 6 in IB Environmental (lol).
Also, yeah, please make an IB subforum; it would be very useful.</p>

<p>Junior only took one: Math SL (HL not offered)
Math SL -6</p>

<p>D received her results today, she was awarded the IB Diploma:
English HL, History of Americas HL, Bio HL 6
Math SL (no HL offered) 6
TOK/EE 1 point</p>

<p>She took Spanish SL (5) and Psych SL (6) last year…</p>

<p>yayyy i got my diploma :)</p>