IB Student Planning To Start a Club

<p>Hello all,
I am currently a freshman in the IB program, and I would like to know if anyone has started a foodie club at their school. I know quite a few people in my grade who enjoy experiencing new tastes and delving into new cuisines, and I would like to start a club devoted to sharing those experiences and replicating them by cooking. If anybody has started a club like this, could you tell me your experience? Thanks. (I'm doing this to make my college app look better ;D)</p>

<p>I tried to start a club like that, but since the language clubs at my school do food, I couldn’t convince the principal to let me do it… But here’s to wishing you better luck!</p>

<p>I actually have 2 foodie clubs, one at school, and one at my friend’s house. The one at school is a multicultural club that picks a heritage/nation of the month and discusses the culture and of course, their food. The other one is what my friends and I call “Yummy Tummy” club, where we have a country of the month, make food from that country, and then go over to my friend’s house and eat all of it. And both count for CAS.</p>