IB subjects and grades

<p>Hey guys!
I'm currently taking IB DP program in the school(Well, I'm an international student) and currently, I just finished my first year. (Turning into senior/DP2 from this August! Start of hell level 2 :D - 2014 May exam taker)
I'm taking 5 higher levels and 1 standard level for IB. But I'm still not sure if this will help in any ways and I'm also not sure that if I have to continue this. (But I like all of the subjects I'm currently taking haha)
So... give me some advice please? haha (well, I'm bit worried about my mocks and final next year - Deadly exam schedule..- and I'm not sure if I have to move one subject down to SL or not..)</p>

<p>Grades I got in semester 2(Dec2012-June2013)
Group 1 Language A Literature HL : 7
Group 2 Language B SL : 6
Group 3 Psychology HL : 6
Group 4 Physics HL : 7
Group 5 Mathematics HL : 7
Group 6 Chemistry HL : 7
TOK : B
EE : Probably A </p>

<p>*I'm getting easy 7s in language A Lit , maths and sciences(I want to be an engineer and I love those subjects.) But I'm really struggling in language B and psychology. Can anyone give some advice to get 7s in those two subjects? Thank you! :)</p>

<p>And sorry for my poor english, I've been only exposed to English condition(one of the international school in China) for about 3 years.. Thank you again!</p>

<p>*My school teachers are strict on our grades.(mainly because they are afraid of IB committee)
*And I got 800 on math, 770 on reading, 700 in writing for SAT.
*I’m planning to take three SAT 2 subjects(math, chemistry and physics) - if I’ll be able to finish(finish as reaching satisfiable score) this october, should I take more? I’m currently interested in taking bio m, and languages(Chinese, Japanese and Spanish) as well. (Btw, I’m not a Chinese even though I’m attending one of international school in China.)</p>

<p>And please, I’m really desperate about IB things haha. Thank you.</p>

<p>I think you’re doing great, honestly!!! Your grades and your sat scores are both very high! But wow, 5HLs is a lot to handle, but given your current grades I really believe you can handle it. Don’t drop any subject to SL unless you feel really stressed out</p>