IB visual arts HL or IB visual arts SL +AP physics senior year?

<p>I am a junior in the IB program. I have a 4.8 weighted GPA and am hoping to maintain it this year. Currently, I am enrolled in IB visual arts HL, however, I can opt to take it as an SL class instead. I want to take it as an HL, because my passion lies in art and I am in love with the class, but if i take IB visual arts for 2 years, I will not have room to take AP physics my senior year. Will that be a hindrance to me, especially since I am planning on majoring in bio mechanical engineering? I have taken chemistry and will take IB bio HL, but I do not want my lacking of a physics class to hurt me. Please help! THANK YOU!</p>

<p>I think not having background in a physics class may hurt you, but you don’t have to give up your passion. Have you considered self studying AP physics and taking the exam? Or not taking AP physics but honors or regular physics and having your counselor explain why in his recommendation. Or taking it online (though it may cost some $$$) or dual enrolling. You have many options to consider. Does your school not have IB physics? </p>