If invited to HONORS PROGRAM, what are your stats?

<p>If you were invited to the honors program, what were your stats? Is it really true that only the top 10% are invited?</p>

<p>I was invited to Umich-ann arbor honors program, but not to UW's..</p>

<p>I was invited with a 2120 SAT, but a 3.3 UW GPA. I think I might have barely made the top 10 percent, but my school is amazingly competitive. Average SAT is 1400 and we had 7 NMSF in a class of 29.</p>

<p>I was invited with 1940 SAT 30 ACT 4.0 (weighted) gpa im barely in the top 10 percent of my class (41/428). but i applied n got in real early, so idn if that has anything to do with it.</p>

<p>Different colleges have different criteria. I got accepted by L&S with 3.99 unweighted GPA and 31 ACT.</p>

<p>I got a 2340 (800/800/740) on my SAT's and I my GPA is 4.67 W/3.95 UW but I didn't even get sent the application for the L&S Honors program...I emailed them though, and there sending one now, but...</p>

<p>Just some information on the honors program if anyone's interested: approximately 2,000 people get the invitation, about 900 end up applying, of which 92% are accepted.</p>

<p>My friend has a similar situation. He has a 2230 with a 4.0 and didnt get an honors app yet.</p>