If u know anything about the school of Management!

<p>I got accepted to the school of Management in Purdue . I know Purdue has excellent engineering majors, so how is the school of management? Please give me some information if you know. Thank you very much!</p>

<p>I got accepted to Krannert too, I like this question.</p>

<p>[Krannert</a> School of Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia](<a href=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krannert_School_of_Management]Krannert”>Daniels School of Business - Wikipedia)</p>

<p>Do you have any specific questions? Cuz if you’re just looking at rankings it’s not that hard to find…</p>

<p>Not rankings, compare to other management school, is Krannert school a good management school? Do you like it there?</p>

<p>Cool, do you want to go there?</p>

<p>It’s ok. I wasn’t overly impressed with it. But i must say i did enjoy my time at purdue…not really cuz of krannert but just purdue in general. though i guess i coulda enjoyed it at other big ten unis too haha.</p>

<p>Sounds good, Purdue is a good school anyway, so I guess I’ll just wait for other offers and make a final decision, thank you for answering!</p>