If you get Blinn Team - stupid question

If you get Blinn Team is that still considered acceptance to A&M? Do you still get the “I’m going to be an Aggie” sign in the mail? I mean technically you are an Aggie at that point, right?

Stupid question but "THE PHOTO"with the sign is important to me!

Yes

Not a stupid question. You are considered a real A&M student. You can use the rec center and attend all the sporting events just like everybody else. It’s really not a bad deal. I think you even go to Fish Camp. That last part I’m not 100% certain about.

Thank you - I just checked and Blinn Team students CAN go to Fish Camp. :slight_smile:

A good friend of mine’s son is Blinn Team this year. He went to fish camp, lives in the Commons, and pledged a fraternity. Blinn Team students can do what Cstat students can. You are an Aggie and just taking some classes at Blinn as well as on CStat campus. Read up on how Blinn Team works, as there are a few more steps with registering classes at both campuses and schedule conflicts, plus two advisors. Congratulations!!!

@GigemMom, all, When you go to your NSC, go to the Alumni center event and there are tons of photo opportunities. They get to try on an Aggie ring and there is cute signage that goes with it (besides the giant ring outside), and a lot of other cute signages for photo opps. My three at college are still send me a selfie, on their way to class, on their first day of school!

I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS QUESTION LOL