If you have a question for me

<p>Thanks for the link.</p>

<p>yeah.. if you goto a certain major's page, most will give you the typical course selections under "Courses for _____ Majors" (on the right hand side)</p>

<p>for example chemistry's page will give you a link to Undergraduate</a> Catalog--Chemistry Course Descriptions and you can see the classes you would take.</p>

<p>Hey Keith! Regarding the matriculation deposit, I e-mailed the admissions office a few days back asking the same question. I'm not sure about first years, but transfers have a $400 fee. This is what they said, "$260 of the $400 matriculation deposit is credited to the student’s semester bill. The remaining $140 is a non-refundable orientation fee. If you have additional questions, please let us know."</p>

<p>clone thanks man. exactly what i was looking for</p>

<p>Are there "good" and "bad" dorms? More specifically, are there any bad dorms that I wouldn't want to be in and vice versa? </p>

<p>Because I'm looking at my housing contract and I don't know if the options would place me in a bad dorm. I dunno what to choose for the options like smoking preference, gender type, hall type, and visitation options.</p>

<p>The worst dorms are Slusher and Pritchard. AJ isn't that much better, but I think they're closing down half of it next year. Some of the new ones like New Res and Payne are the really nice ones but you don't have much of a shot at those unless you can get a doctor to sign off that you have severe allergies. There are a ton of smaller dorms in the middle like Barringer and Johnson. Smoking preference won't effect which dorm you're in (there's no smoking in any dorms) while gender type might, but I'm not positive which dorms will be single sex next year. I think that the only all male/female dorms are going to be the smaller, decent ones since Pritchard is going co-ed, but I'm not sure. No clue on visitation options, they aren't enforced whatsoever.</p>

<p>chuy, just saying thanks for all your good advice on this thread. It is very kind of you to help us all out.</p>