I'm Gonna Be A Badger!

<p>Hey everyone...I have finally made my choice and I'm going to be a Badger! I'm so excited, but since I really don't know anyone going here, I'm hoping some of you that decide to go will register--we might be able to look out for eachother. My major is political science and I put the Liz Waters dorm as my first choice (now that it's coed). Thanks a lot!</p>

<p>I plan to be a political science major as well, and liz-waters is my second choice dorm. Smith is my number 1 (walk-in closets) I dont even have those at my house, haha.</p>

<p>i'm going to be a badger too & looking forward to it! but i don't know anyone going there either. i plan to take journalism and i put sellery as my first choice (i'm used to living in the city)</p>

<p>I'm going to Wisconsin and I'm soooo excited!!! I have chosen it over Michigan and MSU because of the Journalism program at Wisc and the fact that I love the campus and people! I CANNOT WAIT!!!</p>

<p>hey armo1 i did the exact same thing! i heard uw's journalism is really good :)</p>

<p>MSU's journalism program is even with UW's. Wisconsin's isn't better.</p>

<p>Quincy, your shtick is getting old.</p>

<p>super! I just sent in my deposit, but when I get all my orientation stuff (SOAR, right?) and my rooming assignment, I will be sure to post. While I'm sad to leave a lot of my friends (a lot of them are staying local), I'm so excited to meet new people, learn a bit, and party!!!</p>

<p>
[quote]
Quincy, your shtick is getting old.

[/quote]
co-sign</p>

<p>the people have spoken</p>

<p>UW rocks!</p>

<p>1970 - a van full of fertilizer and fuel oil explodes trashing several buildings and killing a physics researcher and father of three. One of the four pathetic losers that set off the bomb served 7 years in jail and now sells smoothies from a cart at the bottom of Bascom hill.</p>

<p>I love Madison and I can't wait to go...I only live an hour away but it still seems so far away. Sellery was my number one choice, with Ogg and Witte following. :) I don't know what I'm going to major in though...</p>

<p>Congrats to all of you. Wisconsin is one of the few colleges in the country that truly "has it all."</p>