I'm out of state…what are my chances?

Hi, I’m from Florida, I attend a very large (4,000+ students), competitive high school. When I visited Texas A & M I fell in love with it. I applied in the beginning of September (there was a mistake on my transcript so had to wait) and I will be a holistic application because of my SAT scores… I got very sick my Junior year and my grades suffered…please tell me my chances…

I applied to college of Business
Unweighted GPA 3.58
Weighted GPA 4.56
Rank 284/1127 (top 25%)
SAT (Old) best score was 1720 (660 math, 520 read, 540 write)
SAT (New) best score was 1170 (590 math, 580 r/w)

I have taken about 6 AP’s total, and most everything else was Honors

SERVICE HOURS:
285 as of now, will have well over 300 by graduation

CLUBS:
*Student Government Association SGA- all four years of high school, was an officer (Secretary) my Junior year
*National Honor Society
*Latin Honor Society
*Kakes for Kids- Kakes for Kids is a not for profit organization that I have volunteered for over the years… I co-founded the first Kakes for Kids club at my high school my junior year, I’m co-founder and vice president of club

Other Extracurriclars/Volunteer:
Broward County Student Government Association- Treasurer for county wide SGA- my Senior year
Youth Leadership Broward: was one of 50 kids chosen for a county wide leadership program- my Junior year
12th Man Camp- a football and cheerleading camp for children with special needs- all four years
Yound at Art Children’s Museum- did volunteer work- two years

SPORTS: none

JOBS: babysitting

Any replies…please? I’ve heard it’s more difficult to get in if you’re out of state.

You are a review admit based on your rank and test scores so it is really impossible to tell because the pool of applicants is going to be different every year. I would suggest taking the SAT again or take the ACT to see if you can get the test scores necessary to be an automatic academic admit. Holistic review is very competitive and you will be competing with students that may fall just outside the top 25% but have better test scores.