im so nervous

<p>Hello I have posted a chance thread before but now I got my final grades. I have actually got to meet the admissions people and they put me on "hold" because they would like to see my spring semester grades. </p>

<p>If you didn't read my last thread, I am currently at a community college and I took 12 credits last semester. I ended up getting a 3.3 gpa and made deans list. This semester I am taking a full load of 18 total credits and am aiming for a 3.5. My SAT's were not all that high so I am really nervous.</p>

<p>I would like to major in psychology and am losing alot of sleep over this. Tech is just a perfect fit for me and would love to be a student in the fall. Please tell me what you guys think.</p>

<p>there’s not too much to say other than what you’ve already realized: it’s up to you. Do well this semester with a high GPA and your chances improve. What’s stopping you from getting a 4.0? You seem to want to be here badly, so erase any doubts from admission and just do it :-)</p>

<p>thanks im just really nervous because my SAT’s were terrible compared to what they look for</p>